Hi sporty people! The weather is looking better and better and therefore it’s time for an outdoor activity! This activity will be a running competition, consisting of 3 separate competitions:
1. Run as far as you can during a whole week
2. Run as fast as you can for 5 km
3. Take as many steps as can during one day
The competition will start on Monday 19th . From this day you will have the whole week to complete the mission (or missions) and report it to us before 23.59 on Sunday 25th.
You save your results by using an app on your phone (ex. Run-keeper or a health app) and then register your result by taking a screenshot of your app and send them via Messenger to Kristanstads nation. You can choose yourself if you want to participate in all three competitions, two of them or only one. There will be an individual winner of each event. If you choose to participate in competition number 1 you will have to send us a screen shot of each round.
1. “Run as far as you can during a whole week”. In this competition you have the whole week to complete as long or many running sessions as you can. It’s the combined length of your sessions that will be your results.
2. “Run as fast as you can for 5 km”. Go out and do your fastest session you can on a 5 km round.
3. “Take as many steps as can during one day”. Up for a hike? Try and see how many steps you can walk on one day. You can of course try this many days through out the week but it’s only the best day that will be counted.
AND OF COURSE there will be fantastic prices for all our winners! Sportive greetings, Your sportsformen Niclas & Elin