Call for posts: VSA
Executive Secretary Administration (VSA) 2020/21
Are you looking for a full-time job in administration? Are you driven, creative and structured? Do you enjoy working both independently and with others? Then this could be you we are looking for!
As Executive Secretary Administration (ESA) you will work full-time for one year to ensure that the organisation of the Terminsräkningsförening runs smoothly. You should be well versed in the wider aspects of student life and how it works, and it is an advantage if you have been involved in student life before. The TRF Executive Committee consists of an Executive Secretary Administration (VSA) and an Executive Secretary Finance (VSE). As VSA, you will lead the work of TRF and act as a support in matters concerning the membership system.
The position of VSA is for one year (1 July 2020 - 30 June 2021) full-time and the remuneration is 100% of the study grant. If you would like to know more about what the post entails, please contact the incumbent VSA, Erik Sveningsson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you want to become the new Executive Secretary Administration? Send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com by 11:59 pm on 1 May 2020.
Do you know someone who would have been a great VSA? Send a nomination to firstname.lastname@example.org by 11:59pm on 1 May 2020.
Job tasks in brief
- Represent the TRF and speak on behalf of the TRF.
- Convene and chair the TRF Board and General Assembly.
- Prior to each semester, hold at least one (1) training session on the TRF membership system for member organisations.
- Together with the VSE, maintain a good relationship with TRF partners:
o Through continuous talks and visits
o Invite to TRF sessions
o Carry out other activities considered beneficial to the cooperation
- Be responsive to member organisations' wishes and needs for development in the TRF member system
- Assisting member organisations with membership issues and the membership system.
*Terminsräkningsföreningen (TRF) is a collaboration between eight unions and all nations at Lund University. TRF administers tuition and membership payments to the affiliated organisations and handles about 55,000 payments a year.