Call for posts: VSA
Executive Secretary Administration (VSA) 2019/20
Are you looking for a full-time job in administration? Are you driven, creative and structured? Do you enjoy working both independently and with others? Then this could be you we are looking for!
As Executive Secretary Administration (ESA) you will work full-time for one year to ensure that the organisation of the Terminsräkningsförening runs smoothly. You should be well versed in the wider aspects of student life and how it works, and it is an advantage if you have been involved in student life before. The TRF Executive Committee consists of an Executive Secretary Administration (VSA) and an Executive Secretary Finance (VSE). As VSA, you will lead the work of TRF and act as a support in matters concerning the membership system.
The position of VSA is for one year (1 July 2019 - 30 June 2020) on a full-time basis and the remuneration corresponds to 100% of the study grant. To learn more about what the position entails, please contact the incumbent VSA, Lehman Benson Jr. at email@example.com.
Do you want to become the new Executive Secretary Administration? Please send your CV and motivation why you want to work with the Terminräkningsföreningen in the following link by May 5, 2019, at 23:59.
Do you know someone who would have been a great VSA? Submit a nomination through the following link by 11:59pm on 5 May 2019.
Job tasks in brief
- Represent the TRF and speak on behalf of the TRF.
- Convene and chair the TRF Board and General Assembly.
- Prior to each semester, hold at least one (1) training session on the TRF membership system for member organisations.
- Together with the VSE, maintain a good relationship with TRF partners:
o Through continuous talks and visits
o Invite to TRF sessions
o Carry out other activities considered beneficial to the cooperation
- Be responsive to member organisations' wishes and needs for development in the TRF member system
- Assisting member organisations with membership issues and the membership system.
*Terminsräkningsföreningen (TRF) is a collaboration between eight unions and all nations at Lund University. TRF administers tuition and membership payments to the affiliated organisations and handles about 55,000 payments a year.