Call for proposals - VSA 2022/2023
Are you looking for a full-time job in administration? Are you driven, creative and structured? Do you enjoy working both independently and with others? Then this could be you we are looking for!
The TRF Presidium consists of an Executive Secretary for Administration (ESA) and an Executive Secretary for Finance (ESF). As a VSA, you will lead the work of the TRF forward and act as support for issues related to the membership system. The position involves working full-time for one year to ensure that the TRF's organisation runs smoothly. The post is ideal for someone who enjoys running projects, working closely with student life and has previous experience in student life posts.
The position of VSA is for one year (1 July 2022 - 30 June 2023) full-time and the remuneration is 100% of the study grant. If you would like to know more about what the post entails, please contact the incumbent VSA, John at email@example.com.
Do you want to become the new Executive Secretary Administration? Please send your CV and motivation as to why you want to work with the Terminsräkningsföreningen to firstname.lastname@example.org by 27 April 2022, 23:59.
Do you know someone who would have been a great VSA? Send a nomination to email@example.com by 27 April 2022, 23:59.
Job tasks in brief
- Assist member organisations with membership issues and the membership system.
- Convene and chair the TRF Board and General Assembly and implement the decisions taken by these bodies.
- Sign the TRF company.
- Prior to each semester, hold at least one (1) training session on the TRF membership system for member organisations.
- Together with the VSE, maintain a good relationship with TRF's partners, e.g. through continuous talks and visits.
- Review and continuously develop the TRF membership system in consultation with member organisations.
- Represent the TRF and speak on behalf of the TRF.
*Terminsräkningsföreningen (TRF) is a collaboration between eight unions and all nations at Lund University. TRF administers tuition and membership payments to the affiliated organisations and handles about 55,000 payments a year.